FOOD SAFETY AS NATURE INTENDED
Neo-Pure is an organic liquid solution derived from plants
Upon contact with pathogens and unwanted microbes, Neo-Pure denatures their cell membranes and DNA via the transfer of electrons.
Neo-Pures’s proprietary solution allows it to cover the entire surface of seeds, grains, and nuts, and penetrates cracks and crevices that could harbor pathogens, in order to provide consistent and maximum efficacy.
NO CHANGES TO FOOD
Neo-Pure keeps the organoleptic and nutritional profile of food unaltered. It does not affect shelf life, germination, or cause clumping from mucilage in seeds like chia and flax.
HOW DOES NEO-PURE WORK?
Neo-Pure achieves a 5-log reduction of pathogens on seeds, grains, and nuts by following a patented and validated three-step process using its dedicated Food Safety System.
- Food travels through Applicator, where it receives a uniform application of Neo-Pure
- High throughput (up to 10 tonnes per hour), continuous process that is controlled by built-in PLC
- Food is held for a timed period to achieve target pathogen log reduction
- Vessel must be cleanable to prevent cross-contamination
- Dryer is critical to removing free H2O that Neo-Pure biodegrades into, returning food to original moisture level
- Energy efficient, low heat process to keep sensory and nutrition unchanged
VALIDATED, ORGANIC, NON-THERMAL FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM
5-LOG REDUCTION OF
Challenge studies conducted by 3rd party Process Authorities and academic institutions confirm that Neo-Pure can achieve a 5-log reduction in pathogens such as Salmonella on a variety of seeds, grains, and nuts.
Regulatory agencies in the U.S. and Canada have approved Neo-Pure for use as a food safety solution.
Neo-Pure is certified Organic, meeting requirements under the U.S. National Organic Program and Canada Organic Regime standards.
It is also certified Kosher and Halal.
“Food safety has always been a priority for us, especially since we have a number of iconic brands,” said Luis Deviveiros, Director of Operations, Johnvince Foods/Planters Canada. “We are pleased to be working with a cutting-edge company like Agri-Neo to enhance our food safety protocols and implement this innovative intervention step to the benefit of our distributors, retailers and end consumers.”