THE FOOD SAFETY OF SEEDS, GRAINS & NUTS IS AT RISK.
Consumers may fall ill from pathogens and unwanted microbes on products such as:
And many others
EXISTING TECHNOLOGIES DON’T FIT.
Heat disturbs oils and fats, degrading sensory, nutrition, and germination. As a result, food is no longer raw, and viability is compromised. Also, shrinkage results from volume loss due to lower moisture end product.
Commonly used fumigants such as ETO and PPO are not organic, and it’s use is subject to government restrictions.
Not organic, and requires labeling on packaging that carries consumer stigma.
THE SOLUTION IS NEO-PURE.
Neo-Pure is an organic liquid solution derived from plants
The solution is applied onto seeds, grains & nuts in its Food Safety System
Afterwards, it completely biodegrades into H20 that is dried off
Neo-Pure is validated to achieve a
5-log reduction of pathogens like
NEO-PURE KEEPS SEEDS, GRAINS & NUTS:
Oils and fats are preserved, therefore no toasting or burnt taste
NEO-PURE is approved for organic use to US NOP & Canadian COR standards
Sensory and shelf life are preserved, and product can still sprout
THE NEO-PURE ADVANTAGE
Neo-Pure provides tremendous value to food processors, ingredient suppliers, co-packers, and distributors
MITIGATE FOOD SAFETY RISK
- Manage risk of product recalls
- Satisfy government regulations (i.e., FSMA)
- Obtain necessary certifications (i.e., SQF, BRC)
- Meet customer requirements
- Provide as a toll service
- Differentiate versus competition
Leading food processor uses Neo-Pure as an advantage to win new business
Neo-Pure provided a leading food processor with product that was higher quality, organic product versus competitors that were using heat treatments and ETO, allowing them to win new business across a number of channels:
1) Industrial ingredient sales to major consumer packaged goods companies
2) Private label and bulk line supply to major grocer retailers
3) Toll micro reduction and pathogen control services to other food processors
FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM
Food processors integrate Neo-Pure into their facility operations with the Neo-Pure Food Safety System